Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thank you so much to Editor Alex Encomienda for publishing my poem "A Proper Life" in the amazing Labyrinthene Passages Journal.

https://labyrinthinepassages.weebly.com/issue-ii-labyrinthine-poetry-and-prose.html








Issue II: Labyrinthine Poetry and Prose


A Proper Life by Linda Imbler
November 22, 2017
If I live my life as I should, 
when I get to the end of that road, 
to the final steps of that long path,
and I can go no further
because there is only still stone before me,
I will put my back against that rock 
and wait for Peter’s footsteps.
I’ll sit and look at what I’ve left behind
and I shall not weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment