Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Friday, November 17, 2017


Editor Nicole Monaghan, thank you so much for publishing 
my work in Nailpolish Stories.


https://nailpolishstories.wordpress.com









Blackest Fears

I’m hearing echoing footfalls, 
Experiencing fear laced fantasy.
I stop, turn, and realize there’s no one to see,
Only my empty dreams are following me.


Green Be My Body

Upon my death, bury me without the box.
Absorbed by worms in lilac gardens, 
Will worms then travel to other gardens?  
Leave my traces there?


The Golden Age of Information

To find answers to every question posed to you,
The world should then make sense.
Yet should this happen, all facts will be born anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment