Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Sunday, July 26, 2020






One of my poems from my book, "Bus Lights, Travel Sights"




Under the Banyan Tree

Above the blended waters,
donated from rivers near and far,
delta flat riverboats
float upon liquid as clear as air.
Above one section,
hangs the branches of a banyan tree.

A tree aware of your portrayed need.
It will provide
an obtainable finish for your reveries.
It will zero in on your heart’s desires.
Tell it:
I wish to know where is the love I lost.
I wish all my fears soothed.
Please, lift me up.
Please, allow reincarnate fidelity
to dreams I had forgotten,
wants and needs not yet realized
and wishes unfulfilled.
While asking, the tree will give no immediate answers.
But, trust the tree will guide you,
through your future actions and decisions.
It will urge you to take your life 
where the tree knows you need to go.

For the life waters of all the world
surrounds you,
as you glide atop this pure stream.
No one could ask for more assistance than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment