Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Saturday, May 8, 2021

 




NEW TODAY!

Two new additions under the Audio/Visual section on the right side of this blog.

First, the link for my interview with Editor Sam Rose of Peeking Cat Magazine

Sam gives a perfect description of the topics covered during this interview:

"An interview with writer Linda Imbler. We chat about her new book, "Per Quindecim", as well as making guitars, petting intelligent fish, and writing about weird recurring dreams."


The other new link is for the Speaking Cat Open Mic #1.  I share the mic with 3 other talented poets.  I read five of my poems:

Poseidon As Percussionist
Compositions
Crystal Ships
My Mother's Secret
The Message of Breath


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment