Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Thank you to Glory Sasikala of GloMag for publishing my poem on pages 190-191 in the November issue.

https://view.joomag.com/glomag-glomagnovember2019/0613746001572239492?short




When I Find You Again (Barefoot Dreams)


I’m running as fast as I can to catch up.
And, when I’m finally even with your pace,
I can throw off my running shoes
and go with you.
We can swim with sharks that won’t bite.
Climb, 
to the very tops of mountains,
and not fall.
Sleep outside in the rain,
and never fear the lightning that accompanies it.
We can do it all, 
and nothing can hurt us.
We will finally walk barefoot, 
arm in arm, 

throughout eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment