Linda

POETRY IS WHAT THE SOULS OF THE ANCIENTS SPEAK TO THOSE STILL SEEKING WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD. FROM: LINDA

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

 Thank you to Mark Antony Rossi of Ariel Chart for publishing my poem in the June issue.

https://www.arielchart.com/2022/06/the-wise-show-and-dont-tell.html





The Wise Show And Don’t Tell

 

I make my best decisions in early dawn,

for what truth is there at midnight?

More than you know, some will say.

I do know that the night changes the air around me.

 

I should never be afraid to doubt, but should investigate. 

The truth is out there all day.

I’ll examine what I’ve learned and sift, 

to find the coziest spread of certainty.

 

I’m under no illusion or contract to know it all.

I’ll openly live my truth 

for one set of eyes at a time to see.

 

And in the end, I’ll still take the love and run.


No comments:

Post a Comment